Frame marquees provide good use of space. With no inner poles these marquees are extremely flexible which works well for awkward sites or for use with multiple structures.
Frame marquees are a modern style of marquee. Instead of centre poles and ropes, the marquee is supported by an aluminium frame.
Features of frame marquees:
- No central pole which allows maximum use of space
- Installation on any surface,: including hard surfaces like sand, gravel, and concrete. Frame marquees
can be secured using ground weights, although pegs are preferred where possible and if high winds
- Installation in awkward sites. Frame marquees make maximum use of the available space and do
not require the same amount of room as a traditional marquee with guide ropes
- Stability, frame marquees are more robust to withstand strong winds and snow, thus making them
more suitable for winter events
- Flexibility, frame marquees have be joined together to cover large areas of different shapes
- Safety, all PVC flame-retardant and manufactured to the latest standards