Marquee Hire for an Autumn Wedding
Posted on 17th October 2019 at 12:44
Autumn is a colourful, atmospheric and romantic season to get married.
Gone are the days when summer was the only season to seriously consider for your wedding. Now many couples are having Autumn or Winter weddings to take advantage of the weather.
If you are considering an Autumn or Winter wedding then marquee hire could be the perfect solution for you. A marquee wedding can offer the flexibility, style and elegance, whilst still providing a warm and cosy environment.
With a range of marquee heaters, double glazed doors and solid wooden flooring with carpet, our marquee range is perfect for any season.
All of our marquees come complete with ivory roof and wall linings, window drapes and swags as standard. Use your wedding marquee as a blank canvas and add flowers, accessories and decorations to suit your colour scheme and theme.
With an Autumn or Winter wedding we would recommend our wooden boarded floor with carpet. Carpet is available in a large range of colours so we can most likely provide a carpet to suit your colour scheme. If you are on a budget, then we can offer marquee matting as an alternative flooring option.
Here are a few ideas to add a touch of Autumnal ambience to your marquee wedding:-
- Opt for rich colours such as burnt orange, rusts, golds and burgundy
- Use berries, leaves and pine cones in your wedding bouquet and table decorations. Baby squash could also be incorporated
- A rustic theme is always popular in Autumn and Winter. Use twigs and branches for decorations and cover hay bales for both seating and display
- Swap a traditional buffet for jacket potatoes with a variety of toppings
- Incorporate seasonal food into your menu such as butternut squash soup, pork pies, fish and chips or a hog roast
- Popcorn, toffee apples or cinnamon cookies for favours
- Use pumpkins to create table centre pieces
- Offer mulled cider as an alternative to the traditional champagne toast
- Have a few umbrellas available in case of rain and a basket of fleecy blankets in case your guests get a bit chilly
Please contact us for a free no-obligation quotation or site visit. We also offer a virtual planning service to help ensure your marquee fits your needs exactly. For more information on our marquee hire, please call us on 01527 892731 or submit an enquiry on our 'Get a quote' page.
Tagged as: Autumn, Autumn wedding, Marquee, Marquee hire, Marquee wedding, Marquees, wedding, Wedding marquees
Share this post: